[goodfeel] Re: Bettye Krolick - Celebrating Her Life

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This is for discussing music and braille literacy" <menvi-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>, <braille-music-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <braillem@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:57:17 -0400

I found a detailed obituary of Bettye Krolick at:
http://obitsforlife.com/obituary/390337/Krolick-Bettye.php

N. B.: In lieu of flowers, the family suggests donations to the
National Braille Association, 95 Allens Creek Road, Bldg. 1, Suite 202,
Rochester, New York 14618,
or to the Alzheimer's Association of Northern Colorado, 415 Peterson St.,
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524.

Also, see the obituary on the page Albert references below.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com