[goodfeel] Annotations: Roman Numerals, Figured Bass

  • From: David Rissling <dkrisslingvenit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:20:30 -0400

Bill or somebody,
The last couple of homeworks I've been completing using Lime, all the
annotations have been writing on top of each other, including exercise
numbers, but most importantly the RN/FB analyses I have to do after my
chords have been created. How do I give myself space in between the
annotations, so they're not on top of each other? Keep in mind, I've
been doing all my exercises on one big piece of music for each
assignment, so I don't have to create a new piece for every exercise
in every homework. Is this a wise thing to do in the first place, or
should I do 1 exercise per piece?
David Rissling