[goodfeel] Analysing fugue, any help?

  • From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: menvi-discuss@xxxxxxxxx, braillem@xxxxxxxxxx, braille-music-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, piano_teacher_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, piano_chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 04:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I need help. I am doing a project, to analyze J. S. Bach's fugue. This is the
first time for me to deal with it. I must identify every component very
clearly, beginning from subject, answer, episode, and things like that. Would
anyone enlighten me to identify them? I have all the defenitions with me, but I
only don't know how to apply them in the fugue. I will have three fugues. The
first one is in C minor. I need to learn to identify the components so it can
help me a lot to improve my playing. Would anyone help?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please contact me off list. Thanks a
lot.
Winy.