[goodfeel] Re: Analysing fugue, any help?

Do you need help on how to identify them in lime, or help finding the
elements in the piece?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Winy Kwany" <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <menvi-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>; <braillem@xxxxxxxxxx>;
<braille-music-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<piano_teacher_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <piano_chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 11:41 AM
Subject: [goodfeel] Analysing fugue, any help?

Hi all,
I need help. I am doing a project, to analyze J. S. Bach's fugue. This is
the first time for me to deal with it. I must identify every component very
clearly, beginning from subject, answer, episode, and things like that.
Would anyone enlighten me to identify them? I have all the defenitions with
me, but I only don't know how to apply them in the fugue. I will have three
fugues. The first one is in C minor. I need to learn to identify the
components so it can help me a lot to improve my playing. Would anyone help?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please contact me off list. Thanks
a lot.
Winy.

** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type