[gobc-list] Weekly news

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 01:30:45 +0000

Good evening!

I almost forgot to send out an email this week. Sorry! Here's what's
happening...

Azure orders for the N. Casa Grande drop are due by tomorrow at 4 PM sharp.
Azure orders for the S. Casa Grande/AZ City drop are scheduled to be delivered
on Thursday. Becky will send an email with an ETA. If you placed an order
with MRH, your orders will be at your drop location.

The syrup order was placed and I will keep you posted with a delivery date.

We will begin placing orders for Frontier and KDC beef beginning August 1st.

Have a safe, healthy & blessed week,

Tracy