[gobc-list] Weekly news

  • From: tracy peterson <mgobluegirl60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "grande organics buying club group list" <gobc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:45:30 -0700

Good evening, all,

The date pickup was a success.  I hope we have the opportunity to be blessed so
abundantly next year as well!

Mountain Rose Herb orders are due this Thursday at 6:00 PM.   I have left open
the Wilderness Family Naturals order in hopes that they might have a "Black
Friday" sale.  Unfortunately, that is not the case this year.  Therefore, I
will lock the system for WFN on Thursday as well.

Azure orders for the S. Casa Grande/Az City drop are due on Wednesday, December
3.

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving Day and safe travels throughout the
holiday weekend!

Tracy