[gmpi] Re: Reqs Discuss: 12-15

  • From: Andy <andy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:14:51 -0000

I have to agree that a flag would be useful here.  I'm thinking of possible
plug-ins that use data external to the host to generate an effect on the
data the host passes to it.    This external data may be only available at a
much slower rate than the audio (or control) data the host has access to.

Andy C