[glideplan_swproj] Plugin loading

  • From: Cestmir Houska <czestmyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 01:12:48 +0100

Good evening everyone,

as promised, I finished plugin loading infrastructure. Plugins will be
dynamic only (see previous mails). Also, the CMake build is recursive now,
so all you have to do to compile the plugins plus the application is to
write "cmake .." in a build directory that you create. I also added a few
installation rules that will install updraft and all plugins into the build
directory. This is needed so that the plugins are in the correct directory
where updraft searches for them.

I propose that the next step be creating the map group and bottom panels so
that we can implement the CoreInterface methods that will modify them.
Actually, I think that for the cleanness sake, every method that will be in
the final CoreInterface should already do its work. We have our stubs in
Docs/PluginInterace.h, so let's not copy them to the final application.

Cestmir