[glideplan_swproj] Re: We cannot have any static plugins

  • From: Cestmir Houska <czestmyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 20:41:16 +0100

Nothing actually. It just seems to me that a compact single binary is
better than binary + a bunch of .dlls
Also, if you for any reason remove or overwrite the dlls, you break your
application, which does not happen with static plugins. But you are
probably right that this is not a big deal.

Cestmir

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Bohdan Maslowski <bohdan.maslowski@xxxxxxxxx