[glideplan_swproj] OsgQt experiment

  • From: Kuba Marek <blue.cube@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:10:03 +0100

Hi,
I've already spent quite a lot of time trying to display a simple model
in qt window and I think I need someone else's point of view.

The example I added recently is doing basically the same thing I'm
trying to do, the only difference is that I'm trying to show only
single model, put it into existing window instead of creating a new
one and redraw the window only on demand instead of using a fixed
framerate.

The problem is that my paintEvent is never called (in the
widget nor in the main window).

One thing that i'm not sure about is in OsgViewerWidget.cpp:29. The
example I'm trying to copy doesn't use the parent argument of
osgQt::GraphicsWindowQt constructor, but that way it doesn't draw
anything (the screen area is not updated).  If I set the parent, what I
get is a grey window and a couple of X errors.

Could someone take look at this now that you have working osg?

Kuba