[glideplan_swproj] OSGE for Win Cook book

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:50:33 +0100 (CET)

I made cook book for OSGE installation on Windows Platform.
It is placed in our wiki.
Direct link is:
https://github.com/updraft/updraft/wiki/Cook-Book-OSGE-Installation

If you will have any problems with installation or if there are errors in cook
book, tell me.

Nevertheless, I think that we could use one version of 3rd party libraries
which will be stored in master repo on github.
So if you don't want to waste time with building sources, try to use binaries
which I posted on uschovna.

SeeYou tomorrow.
Tom

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj