[glideplan_swproj] Re: 0.9.8

  • From: Alexander Wilkie <alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:13:33 +0200

Maybe this information helps in you localising the problem with the tiles:

The missing tiles are not "not loaded" - they are actually there, at least
initially, and at least most of them (a few seem to be flat from the get-go,
though). But a number of them are dropped (and set to zero) at some point while
you scroll - suddenly a piece of landscape "goes flat", and stays that way.

Best regards

Alexander Wilkie
--
Docent / Senior Lecturer