[glideplan_swproj] Re: 0.9.8

  • From: Alexander Wilkie <alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 07:29:53 +0200

Much better, except that the tiling still does not correctly work on my machine. And yes, I deleted the App Support folder...

Best regards

Alexander Wilkie
Docent / Senior Lecturer
Computer Graphics Group, KSVI, MFF UK
Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic

On 06.06.2012, at 04:59, Bohdan Maslowski wrote:

Please test version 0.9.8 on mac and windows.

If the application crashes at startup, it could be loading settings in
wrong format (from some previous version). In such case, delete data
directory (on mac home/Library/App Support/updraft)