[gha] Re: [gha] RE: [gha] Re: PERUVIAN WRITER CARLOS GARRIDO CHALÉN'S OWN APPROACH TO ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE, - YOUR AERTICLE TO GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 00:00:05 -0800

Dear Dr Leo Semashko

Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia &

Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA), Russia

I am forwarding an article on “Global Peace: Key to Sustainable
development of humanity in Nature” for your review for  GHA new book:
Global Peace Science or Peaceloveology*:
The First Common Good for the 21st Century and every Human,
Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking, Creation of Peace from
Harmony instead from War (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585)

I am also forwarding the of Report of the “International Global Peace
and Harmony Conference-2013” on  “World Peace and Harmony through
ancient Indian wisdom in 21st century” held on the International Day
of Peace (September 21st), at the convention Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru
University (JNU), New Delhi , India.

Greetings of peace & harmony to all.

Dr. Subhash Chandra,

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
 http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583
 Organizing Secretary- Global Peace and Harmony Conference (GPHC 2013) India.”
Board of Trustee -  GPF-India - Global Peace Foundation, India;
www.globalpeace.org,
Associate Professor (Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL,
Chief Advisor - International Centre of Spirituality & Leadership – at
Central Institute of Business Management, Nagpur, India.
Director- Global Interfaith Peace & Harmony Project, India
www.globalpeacefestival.org
International Coordinator, WWA- World without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal.
www.worldwithoutanger.org

Subhash Chandra