[gha] Re: Uploaded at http://iaewp2u.blogspot.com/

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:50:29 -0300

Surendra dear
Is moving to see Leo there, is awesome but it has no sound

Maria C Azcona
Psychologist Educational thinker and writer
GHA  Vicepresident
HD&HS Academincian in Education for Dignity
IFLAC director
THE LOVE FOUNDATION representant in Argentina
BILINGUAL MCA founder president

--
*María Cristina Azcona*
*@macazcona*