[gha] Letter from the Nobel Committee for Global Harmony Association

  • From: Steve Rajan & Associates <steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:14:50 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Dr. Leo,

Congratulations on the acceptance of the GHA Nomination for the Nobel peace
prize 2013.

In 2011, I made a visit to the Nobel Peace Institute in Oslo, Norway and it was
 exhilaratingly inspiring. The photograph of Malaysian IAEWP - GHA visit is
attached herewith.

Please let us know if you wish to have the good news uploaded onto the
http://iaewp2u.blogspot.com/ We shall wait until you are ready.

In the same breath, I wish you a very happy birthday peppered with the
invincible aura of good health and physical abundance.

Kind regards,

Steve Rajan