[gha] Re: Surgery, GPS, its Central Law and our Order of Discussion. Ernesto Kahan Answer

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 09:22:41 +0200

Surgery, GPS, its Central Law and our Order of DiscussionDear Leo, good friend
and intellectual brother

I was practically separated from my PC, first due to my stay in Malaysia for
the 33 World Congress of Poets, were I made a lot of talks about  the
importance of GHA in general and you in particular, and second because I had
and continue having serious problems with my electronic mail.

Thus, I am very surprised that you were hospitalized. You must know that my
heart is with you hoping that now you are OK. Please take care on you because
you are very important for us in GHA and for the entire humankind.

I also hope that I will be much more in communication with you and GHA.

I take this opportunity to cordially greet all my colleagues and friends in
GHA, humanistic valuable intellectual

Ernesto

Prof. Emeritus Dr. Ernesto Kahan MD University Professor - Poet – Physician

Tel Aviv University, Israel.

Academician - International Academy of Sciences, Technology, Education and
Humanities (AICTEH) - Spain

GHA World Harmony Creator and  Vice Chair. Global Harmony Association (GHA).

Honorary President- Israeli Association Writers. Spanish Branch

1st Vice President - World Academy of Arts and Culture USA

Former Vice President of IPPNW (Association awarded the Nobel Peace Prize) and
the actual president of the Israeli Branch

Honorary President co Founder United Nations of Letters

Honorary President of SIPEA – International Society of Poets Writers and Artists

Vice President Intl Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC)

Co-President -UHE- International Union of Hispano-American Writers