[gha] Re: [***Spam***](Suspicious Urls) Re: The briges of PEACE, poem http://iaewp2u.blogspot.com/

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:29:49 +0300

Dearest Jacqueline, thank you from my heart for good words.
In fact we have no more time to spent, but to increase our efforts for Love
and Peace.
hearts of humans globally are full of sorrow...
No one fells sure and safe any more...
But our hope and actions of love may change our world.

With Love and Respect
Takis
Student of this Life

Στις Κυριακή, 23 Ιουνίου 2013, ο χρήστης Jacqueline Ripstein έγραψε: