[gha] Re: [***Spam***](Suspicious Urls) Re: The briges of PEACE, poem http://iaewp2u.blogspot.com/

  • From: Jacqueline Ripstein <jripstein8@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 09:13:13 -0400

Beautiful poem dear Takis, it inspires our lives!

Thank you,

Jacqueline Ripstein
Fine Artist & Art Healing Pioneer & World Peace Envoy
*United Nations ECOSOC representative of the International Association
of Educators for World Peace.

http://www.jacquelineripstein.com info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.TheArtofHealingArt.com
www.IAEWP.net
Facebook --> http:/www.facebook.com/artistjacquelineripstein
Fax 305 682 8940

One Voice...One humanity...Peace to all!