[gha] Re: POEM ON COLD WAR - WE DO NOT WANT the Poems about WAR! WE WANT the POEMS about HARMONIOUS and SCIENTIFIC GLOBAL PEACE!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thérése Marie ROBERT <marieeau77@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:09:43 +0400

Dear Thérése,

Thanks for your email.

Please, remember: we will accept and publish only those poems that express the
ideas of Global Peace Science. Please, carefully read about it here:
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

You promised also your article in this book (with the same conditions): "Marie
Robert. Priority of Women in Development of GPS and in Building of Global
Peace". This title I suggested you about 2 months ago but received only your
promise to write it after your trip in Malaysia.
We can hope for your promise? If yes, when? No later than January 31. Is it OK
for you? Thank you.

and