[gha] POEM ON COLD WAR

  • From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:15:01 +0500

From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent:  Wednesday, November 27, 2013.

To:     Dr.Leo Semashko.
        <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>

Cc:      Global Harmony Association(GHA)
          <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

           Dr.Leo Semashko:
           State Councillor of St.Petersburg,
           Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
           Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony"
www.peacefromharmony.org

           *POEM ON COLD WAR*

           Sir,

           I have composed Poem On Cold War and attached herewith. If you
think,
           it is of worth, then tagged another feather in my cap.

           Thank you all.

*Muhammad Yunus Khan,*

*           Literary name: "Yunus Havaida",*

*           Member: Global Harmony Association(GHA),*

*           GHA  Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament*

*           from Harmony.*

*           Chairman, Urdu, Sindhi Adabi Foundation, *
*           Karachi, Pakistan. *