[gha] Re: Ada aharoni's article in the Global Peace Science book

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ada" <ada.aharoni06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:36:43 +0400

Dear Ada,

Many thanks for your interesting article in GPS book, good wishes and your
wonderful photos.

As you know, the GHA circle of discussion of the GPS articles, including you,
will start in February 2014 to perfect and consolidate these articles in one on
spirit collective monograph in accordance with the Rules approved by GHA and
posted here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585.

You could modify your article with these Rules until February and include the
bibliography (including a few your books and key articles) to 10 sources, no
more.

I am happy to congratulate you with the Israeli President Shimon Peres Peace
Award. I would be pleased to publish this information on your personal page on
our website, if you send it to me. Thank you.

and