[gha] Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Israel withdrew the new settlement plan - hedva, and thank you for your peace efforts

  • From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:01:59 +0900

Dear Hedva,

I agree with you!  All people must be living in Peace.

For all children of the middle east that fell on the stupid battle fields ;
Israelis, Palestinians,Syrians, Curds..and even in Egypt... enough!

Love, Kae Morii

      Date:  Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:08:31 +0200
      From:  Hedva Bachrach mailto:hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      To:  gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------- Original Message --------I allow myself to express some personal
feelings about war and peace, and to say that God bless you Leo semashko and
you all, for the brave effort to create a better world, a sane world , with
people taking care of each other and not killing one another..

About war;

I went to meet the war

And I met a child, who was told and whispered to, and talked to and  said and
said   and laughed and kicked and whistled and shouted

And I met a boy who was told, and whispered to,

 And said to and talked to,   and he laughed and was angry with and shrieked
and hollered

I met a man who was angry, and twisted and was  sneaking  and stood rigid and
said and talked and roared and shrieked and whistled and whispered and said…

A child with a gun made of plastic, a boy with a kalatchnikov rifle and a man
with a rocket on his shoulder..

They carry  and load  and tarry in twisted croed dark corners, with heavy
solid- scrap metal which drags its chains and the inner joints of  a child, a
boy, a man….

Imprisoned in Ali-Baba's jars – not of clay but of metal….

Until steel penetrated their eyes, their hands, their brain… into the curving
neurons the metal infused.. space bionic  creatures, supermen .. offsprings of
melted sharpnels, of uranium earth clods..

And they move forth and back in the intercourse of flesh and metal, move,
throw, knock, aim  multitudes of  hard semen faraway into the flesh womb – into
the burning horizon which kindles, burns its lust..

Suns explode.. super nova – and they are trapped, fused into motion, the hurl,
the sprinkle of man's semen which carry the storm of flaming dust particles
which burn… and burn… and burnnnn…

Nobody listened.. nobody heard

The  distant echo of an ancient decree

Thou shalt not make a god of iron!

And all he wanted were her nipples, her breasts and her …

For all children of the middle east that fell on the stupid battle fields ;
Israelis, Palestinians,Syrians, Curds..and even in Egypt... enough!

   Walked on Clouds

 My child

Went on a floating cloud.

Came down from the summit,

To where?

From beyond?

The cloud

Embraces a branch-trembles-strikes-

Caresses the mountain's curves and lips

Rocks and stones

My child went on a damp cloud.

The soles of his feet filled with brilliant drops

From a sunbeam that entered and patted

And enriched our heritage, our hopes

My child

Strode on the cloud, in haze.

I cut a path and looked throughout the storm's clouds,

In the devouring winds that open their empty maws.

Perhaps my child stopped?

Found a hug in a welcome breast?

Where is my child of clouds, his shiny feet

Perhaps slipped from the evasive cloud,

So dim?

Perhaps all the yearning of the earth's vapors

Turned into heavy drops, droplets, tears?

To an answer so salty, dripping…

Has my child became, rain??

My God, my God

If he will be a cloud, who changes form,

Perhaps my child's face will be revealed as light?

Perhaps I'll feel

His myriad faces in the drops

That from the heavens  pour

With kisses

Pure

Hedva Rabinson Bachrach

      Subject:  [gha] Re: Israel withdrew the new settlement plan
      Date:  Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:13:23 +0200
      From:  Hedva Bachrach mailto:hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      To:  gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 13/11/2013 08:10, moriikae wrote:

  Dear Hedva,  Dear Kae,

I'd like to explain what happened, after we finally understood, as we. the
population here, were pretty shocked when I've heard this on France 24 news
net. As only now, in our news, there was an explanation.

Well, our coalition is made by the following parties in our government.
Netanyahu , the prime minister, needs a coalition from the right and from the
left, to maintain a balanced government, with one or two more parties, who are
sane.. After taking out the religious parties, and making the "Yesh Atid" the
Yair Lapid's party - they want to limit the power of the religious parties, but
the right wing party he made enter the government was the "bait Hayehudy" who
has a lot of settlers within, and the Minister of housing is a settler. His
name is uriel. Yair Lapid is the treasury minister and Zippi Livni, one of the
good figures of a third party (there is one fourth, but a small one) is the
Minister of Justice, and she is also the head of the negotiating team with the
Palestinians.

Uriel , the settler, blew up a bloon of addition of thousands of houses, which
he presented as a plan, not as a finished fact, as settlers obviously want to
keep their settlements and do not like the negociations, while the majority of
Israelis, except this group, want peace so much. I am a mother of a wounded
soldier. Thanks God he recovered, his friends didn't. Still both my son's
families, my other daughters and us - we crave for peace, as do the majority of
Israelis.

As I said, the housing minister blew up the baloon, in the middle of
negociations probably with the purpose of harming them.  And the Media nets did
not wait, nor checked the facts, and presented it. However, when Netanyahu, the
Prime minister. heard about it - as it was proclaimed without his approval, he
was furious, and immediately canceled it. The Media damage was already done.

The negociations are not simple. We, the public, do not know everything - what
we know is about the Palestinian refusal to give up the " right of return" in
which they want to bring 5 million people, in other words to undermine our
demography, although we have 47%  of our population, the second generation of
refugees that fled from Arab and Magreb countries for their life .  They also
do not want to recognize us as a legitimate Israeli Jewish state. They are very
difficult in this. On our part , have difficulties with the settlements, as we
want security points, and the Palestinians don't agree to any settlement, even
under their rule,  although in Israel there are many Arab townships and
villages who are all Israeli citizens. The settlement problem is a very grave
problem also to the Israeli Government, as it was hard before to take out
settlements from the Gaza strip, and before that from the Sinai, when we signed
an agreement with Egypt ( we evacuated settlements from the north of Sinai)
This time it is much harder. The Supreme Court of Justice always tells to
evacuate illegal settlements, which are built generally by extreme religious
youngsters, and the Army is fighting with them to evacuate their huts.

  Israel offered an exchange of 5-7% of territory between the two states.

We do not know the results of negociations, they are very difficult on both
sides. But do me a favor Kae Morii, I know you personally a little bit, I know
you are a talented poet and probably a very good woman.   Israel is my home, we
have no other home in the world.  Please check your data before publishing and
even ask me, I shall not lie to you. Of course I am restricted in knowledge,
like many of my countrymen, but we have a truely open free media, and a lot of
non governmental research open to the public, If I don't know I'll tell you
straight.

All the best to you, and to you all

Dr. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach

  I found now the news that Israel withdrew the new settlement plan .   I hope
the peace negotiation would go for better future of No War, No Terro, and No
Bombing.
  Love, Kae Morii

PNG image

PNG image