[gha-peace] Re: Poema

  • From: Ahmed Hamdy <ahmedhemarah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 11:18:12 +0300

Hii

I am your ambassador in Egypt .. plase help me
On 2 May 2015 11:12, "Leo Semashko" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Egisto,

Many thanks for your wonderful peace poem, which I would be happy publish
in our GPS book
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585), if your will send me your
info:
Work, Education, Address, Publications, Web, Email.

Best wishes for peace from harmony based on science,

Leo

Dr Leo Semashko:
State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute;
Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
Peace Science Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
NO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA: