[gha-peace] Re: Our positive contribution to the victory over fascism and war today

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 13:03:45 +0530

*Dear Dr. Leo Semashko, GHA President & *

*All Global Peace Leaders *

*Greetings from India.*

*Happy May 1st Global Love Day*
*and *

*May 9th Day of Victory over Fascism and War. *

* Congratulations to all GHA members of the for creating a
Peaceful &*

* joyful world “**Global Peace Science”* *Victory of Peace
over War*

* through Culture of Love"*

*Global Peace Science: *

*Victory of Peace over War through Culture of Love*

*Building Global Harmonious Society through Love, Peace** & Harmonious
Education in 21st century*

*"We have entered the third millennium through a gate of fire. If today,
after the horror of Sept.11, we see better and we see further we will
realize that humanity is indivisible. New threats make no distinction among
races, nations, or regions .A new insecurity has entered every mind,
regardless of wealth or status. A deeper awareness of the ties that bind us
all - in pain as in prosperity - has gripped young and old."- Said
Kofi.A.Anan, Secretary General, United Nations*

We are threatened by nuclear destruction and economic collapse. Nuclear
armament is the major threat to world peace. Nuclear armament constitute
the greatest threat man has ever known Even without a war, nuclear
stockpiling and radiation from nuclear testing threaten destruction of the
human race. *“In the event of a nuclear war there will be no victors
because there will be no survivors…”,* said His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

*Humanity’s Wake-Up Call*

As our twenty-first century society undergoes rapid change, people seek
more solid ground in spiritual and moral values to serve as guideposts for
navigating these times of global crisis of poverty conflicts’, terrorism
,violence , & wars. The present situation calls for a drastic strengthening
of Global peace movement involving all the social , educational &
political Leaders’ of the world.

. The world of tomorrow cannot be tamed by the ‘Culture of violence & war’
but can be tamed only through the ‘*Culture of Love, Peace & cooperation.* .

.*Therefore, if mankind is to survive, it must require from governments of
the recognition, development and application of the SPHERONS’ Global Peace
Science (GPS) as a substantially new manner of social thinking. GHA *

Ending Wars and Building bridges of Love & Peace:

*We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to
survive.= Albert Einstein *

*May 9 is Day of Victory over Fascism and War*, which was proposed by
Harold Becker to it in 2006, and May 9 as Day of Victory over fascism and
war! *Harmony is a very common word. Yet, how many of us really know how to
live harmoniously? We should know that our primary purpose of life is peace
not the war. *Peace can only be achieved through Culture of Love.

It is a matter of great concern for all the people, particularly Educators,
Social scientists & all the leaders to think together & working together
towards *“**Ending Wars and Building bridges of Love , **Peace** & Harmony*
for the welfare of mankind.

* The GHA "Global Peace Science" book, created by Dr. Leo
Semashko** , Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony &
Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) Russia *and an
international team of 89 co-authors from 30 countries , is a positive
contribution in the creation of the first in the world and history for
developing non-violent global sustainable society in 21st century. (
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585).

The book shows for all the nations and to every human, HOW can be built
global peace on Earth and, thus, HOW can be excluded war on our small
planet, starting with 21 century on a scientific basis

.
2020 A Year Without War
<http://ayearwithoutwar.org/united-nations-petition/> 2020 - United Nations
has Designated a 2020 Year Without War: United Nations General Assembly
has formally established September 21 as the International Day of Peace. To
recognize the year 2020 as a year without war extends present United
Nations programs and further supports the global program of 2020 A Year
Without War in its decades long attempt to secure an effective global cease
fire during the year 2020. *We are here to help YOU pass a proclamation
in your organization, school, business, city or ANY group that would like
to show support for 2020 A Year Without War!*

· *Vasudheva
Kutumbkam** – The world is one family** One family-One Love-One Harmony*

· We are part of a global
whole, everything in the universe are interconnected and interdependent
through the principle of integration of Love, Peace & Cooperation. Vasudheva
Kutumbkam – The world is one family has been expressed in our scriptures.
The oneness of humanity has been a fundamental belief of Indian Civilization
Reference: United Nations Petitions | 2020 A Year Without War
<http://ayearwithoutwar.org/united-nations-petition/>

ayearwithoutwar.org/united-nations-petition/

*Greetings of Love & Peace to all.*

*Dr. Subhash Chandra *

*Secretary General -Global Harmony Association (GHA)
and *

*GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony- GHA,*
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583

· Board of Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), New Delhi, India

· Dr. Subhash Chandra . Vice President , GDF - World Civil Society,
India

http://www.gdfunityindiversity.org/profsubhashchandra.htm

<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583>

· <http://www.gdfunityindiversity.org/profsubhashchandra.htm>

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:16 AM, Julia Budnikova <budnikova@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thank you, dear doctor Galtung!

You are an embodiment of common sense of Europe. I hope, he will win.

Julia Budnikova, President GHA-Russia