[ggc-urantialist] Re: Use of the GGC mailing lists

  • From: bohohwymus@xxxxxxx
  • To: claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx, ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:52:54 -0400 (EDT)

Dolores post is readable this morning on my email. It is not correct that the freelist wont email you your own post. I recently posted a link to the Fellowship blog and I received the notification successfully. Those of you with Spam mailboxes be sure and check that ggc-urantialist isn't ending up in your spam.

Cheers, Dave Holt