[ggc-urantialist] Re: Use of the GGC mailing lists

  • From: dlnice@xxxxxxx
  • To: "claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx" <claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx>, "ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 03:51:45 -0700 (PDT)

Reminder:
 Please let me know if you are planning to attend the retreat.

Golden Gate Circle of Students of the Urantia Book
invite you to their annual fall retreat
The Quality of Torchbearers
 “The quality of the social torchbearers will determine whether civilization
goes forward or backward.” [81:6.26]

 Where:     St. Dorothy's Rest, Camp Meeker, CA
                  located north of San Francisco in the redwoods of Sonoma
County
 When:      Sept. 27-29, 2013
 Cost:        $175 for the full weekend
 RSVP:      Dolores Nice, dlnice@xxxxxxx

  Stephen Zendt  wiIl be the facilitator, In preparation for the retreat,
please read Section 6 in PAPER 81.
The retreat will include prayer, study, music, discussion, free time for walks,
reading, enjoying conversation in front of the fireplace and naps if so
desired. We will end with a worship service and remembrance supper on Sunday.