[ggc-urantialist] Re: UPDATE on new list

  • From: devorah ginden <dginden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 04:00:42 +0000

Hi All,
Greetings and love and especially thanks to Claudia and Steve for their
efforts of maintaining an email list.  I've been having some transportation
issues, which are now being addressed.  I hope to see everyone soon.
Take Care,
With love,
Devorah Ginden

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:35:20 -0800
Subject: [ggc-urantialist] UPDATE on new list
From: claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx
To: ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx
CC: 1kirby@xxxxxxx; joybrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Ones,

IF you are reading this you are ON the new GGC list.

I got the list of names from Steve Drier who had most recently managed the old
list, and there are VERY many email addresses on it that no longer work, and I
am doing my best to fix the problem addresses, as I am notified EVERY time
someone posts to this list and a "bad address" remains (this may not of been a
function of the old listserve, i.e., to notify the list administrator when mail
was not delivered, as it is rather daunting).

IF you want to write only to me, please address your email only to ME, not the
whole list. (Hit reply all and select ONLY me by removing the ggc-freelist
address).

IF you post, I also encourage you to address your messages to the listserve and
YOURSELF, so that IF people want to reply ONLY to you, they can easily access
your address and delete the GGC list address. I will also investigate the
settings to make that a default possibility. I'm not overly techy, so I'm
learning as I go.

Kirby and Joy... your old email addresses are bouncing; do you want to be added
using the email addresses I am using to CC you?

Again, I will get more information about this list to you soon, I'm just trying
to make the list accurate at the moment. It was sad to remove my mom, Pat
Feary, & Joe Pattin who are no longer with us. There are 70 people on the list.

--
claudia ayers
181 Chimney Creek Road