[ggc-urantialist] Re: REPORT: GGC has new officers following Annual Meeting

  • From: Claudia Ayers <claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephen Zendt <szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:10:15 -0700

Thank you Stephen Zendt for sharing all this information with our
members.... and others who receive information about our Society, by
joining the list.

We also inducted into our Society two new members: Halbert Katzen and Geoff
Theiss.

NOTE to Geoff and Claire, the Theiss brothers  have been added to the list,
and I will add Halbert if you, Claire, send me his email address.

--
claudia ayers
181 Chimney Creek Road