[ggc-urantialist] Re: Golden Gate Circle (SF Bay Area) Weekend Bulletin 3/23/13

  • From: Bohohwymus@xxxxxxx
  • To: ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, socadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ggc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 01:18:16 -0400 (EDT)

GOLDEN GATE  CIRCLE
WEEKEND BULLETIN:
March 23,  2013

Peaks of Mt. Diablo, Winter 2013
Dear Readers:

   I am on a little music tour this weekend and won't be able to  write a
full bulletin. I'll be back next weekend.  Below are some  events coming up
very soon to keep in mind.  See you soon.

Reminders  of Upcoming Local and U.S. Events
YaYA Regeneration  Conference
A Youth and Young Adult Conference, Gloucester, MA. Thurs, Apr 18-Sun, Apr
21, 2013
Register from: _http://urantianow.com/yaya-regeneration-conference/_
(http://urantianow.com/yaya-regeneration-conference/)
The Chancel Choir of St. John’s Episcopal Church, with Guests and
Orchestra, performs Mozart’s Requiem in D Minor (K.626) on Sunday,  March 24 at
4
pm, under the direction of Ernest Fredric Knell, at St. John’s  Episcopal
Church,
1707 Gouldin Road, off Thornhill, in the Montclair  District.
“I am singing with this  group--should be a nice concert.” (Bettina Gray) ”
 -- Orchestra is from the  SF Opera orchestra and choir will have opera
chorus members as  well.
Remembrance and Celebration of  Jesus' Bestowal: Sunday,  March 31
1:00 PM, 4:00 PM Potluck  dinner
Place and time: Larry and Elizabeth's home  in Bonny Doon
220 Country Estates Terrace, Santa Cruz, Ca  95060
831-425-1882
Celebrate Palm  Sunday with song and praise!  Dave Holt, Communications
Chair for  GGC

JPEG image

JPEG image