[geogebra-translators] New pre-release version of GeoGebra

  • From: "Judith Hohenwarter" <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:15:45 -0500

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

Whenever we create a new pre-release, we also update the properties
zip-file at http://www.geogebra.org/source/translation/gui. Please
make sure that you are always working with the newest version of the
properties files. They always contain all language properties files as
they appear in the pre-release version.

We have created a new pre-release version of GeoGebra today. You will
be able to try out the new version at
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra.html
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra-pre.jnlp

The new pre-release contains updated translations of the following languages:
* Finnish
* Greek
* Indonesian
* Italian
* Korean
* Russian
* Slovak
* Spanish

The following languages were updated in the last pre-release:
* French
* Persian

If you have questions about translating some of the new commands,
please check the release notes of GeoGebra 3.2 at

Thank you very much for your great work and support of GeoGebra!

Best wishes,
Judith and the GeoGebra Team