[geogebra-translators] New pre-release version of GeoGebra

  • From: "Judith Hohenwarter" <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:44:50 -0500

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

We have created a new pre-release version of GeoGebra today. You will
be able to try out the new version at
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra.html
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra-pre.jnlp

The new pre-release contains updated translations of the following languages:
* Finnish
* French
* Indonesian
* Persian

If you have questions about translating some of the new commands,
please check the release notes of GeoGebra 3.2 at

We really appreciate your support of GeoGebra and want to give you
credit for your translations on the GeoGebra webpage. We have updated
the list of languages and names/countries of translators (see

Please check the entries for your language (spelling of your name and
your team members' names) and let me know if you find a mistake.
Please also check, if all persons who are actively working on GeoGebra
translations in your language (user interface, documentation,...) are
mentioned there.

If you are creating a new language translation, you and your language
are not part of the list yet. As soon as we integrate your language
into GeoGebra, we will update the list and give you credit for your

Thank you very much for your great work and support of GeoGebra!

Best wishes,
Judith and the GeoGebra Team