[geogebra-translators] Help Document and New Pre-Release Version of GeoGebra (February 15, 2009)

  • From: Judith Hohenwarter <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:16:35 -0500

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

TRANSLATIONS OF HELP DOCUMENT
If you finish your translation of the GeoGebra help document BEFORE
THE END OF FEBRUARY, we will be able to include it into the installer
of GeoGebra 3.2. This means that users who are installing the new
GeoGebra version locally on their computers will have access to your
translation using the menu item "Help" in GeoGebra.

If you finish your translation of the GeoGebra help document AFTER THE
END OF FEBRUARY, we won't be able to include your translation into the
installer of GeoGebra 3.2. If the installer does not include an
updated version of the help document in your language, these users
will have access to the English version of the help document.

However, we will provide your translation on the GeoGebra webpage in
html and pdf format whenever it is finished. Therefore, people using
the WebStart version of GeoGebra 3.2 and everybody else visiting the
webpage will have access to your new translation even if you can't
finish it before the end of February.

So far, I have received translations of the help document for the
following languages:
* Croatian
* Italian
* Japanese
* Korean
* French
* Polish
* Portuguese (Portugal)

NEW PRE-RELEASE
We have created a new pre-release version of GeoGebra (February 15,
2009). You will be able to try out the new version at
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra.html
and
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra-pre.jnlp

Thank you very much for your great work and support of GeoGebra!

Best wishes,
Judith and the GeoGebra Team

We have included updates of the following 11 languages in this
pre-release version of GeoGebra 3.2 (February 15, 2009):
* Croatian
* Danish
* Indonesian
* Japanese
* Korean
* Macedonian
* Portuguese (Portugal)
* Slovak
* Slovenian
* Spanish
* Swedish

The following 34 languages were already updated in the last
pre-release versions of GeoGebra 3.2:
* Arabic
* Basque
* Bosnian