[geogebra-translators] Corrections in GeoGebra Help Document

  • From: Judith Hohenwarter <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:37:15 -0500

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

I corrected some minor mistakes in the English version of the GeoGebra
Help document, which were pointed out by some of you
who already finished the translation to their language. Thank you very
much for checking the English version so carefully!

Please find the newest version of the English Help document called
2009-02-17_docuen32.doc and the documentation of corrected mistakes
called docuen32_Corrected_Mistakes_2009-02-17.txt at

You might want to correct these mistakes in your translated version of
the help document as well and are very welcome to send me your update
before the end of February so we can include it into the installer of
GeoGebra 3.2.

Thank you very much for your great work and support of GeoGebra!

Best wishes,