[geocentrism] Re: women

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:35:35 +0000 (GMT)

This is yet another example of where we, as believers, have (or should have) a
different view of reality to those all around us.

I have to admit that, as much as I am not a Catholic, that church's stance
against women "priests" is correct. There is no such thing, and it is yet
another area in which the Anglican church is ripping itself apart by departing
from Scriptural authority and instruction.

I will allow this discussion on forum, since it is completely based on Bible
teachings.

Neville.

Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Women are the inferiors of all men? Excuse me?
Yes in the hierarchy of God's creation. There are numerous biblical references.
No woman was permitted into the holy of holies. Nor to the Holy Priesthood. Nor
in the modern priesthood.

Some women today claim to be priests, however that is impossible. The female
for Priest is priestess. Can a woman be called an Uncle, or a man an Aunt. ?

However please realise that a woman can be a mans superior in say science, or
any other trade of knowledge, but with such superiorty, she still must defer to
the superior authority of men, with certain interior recognition. The Queen is
my lawful superior, as regards her office, but nothing else.

I hope that makes it clearer... This much is for the list. any further debate
must be off list to anyone interested. I do not think it important.

Philip..