[geocentrism] solar eclipse shadow

  • From: "Gary L. Shelton" <GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:30:25 -0500

Dr. Jones,
I am looking forward to your work on the solar eclipse details for the
geocentric viewpoint.

With the situation being in the h-view that the sun is still and in our view it
is not, and consequently the counterclockwise movement of the moon is missing
in our system, the linear speed of the moon seems plausible to work in the
h-view.  (Did you receive my email with the drawings from the BA?)

How does the shadow movement work in the geocentric worldview?  I deeply hope
you get this nut cracked.

Thank you and
Sincerely,

Gary Shelton