[geocentrism] reply to dan

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:12:38 +1000

 I feel that what we can see with the naked eye is all there is to see and your
theory on the size of the universe Dr Neville Jones make perfect sense to me.
Well Dan as far as I can see you do not make common sense. The eye is easily
deceived.

and as far as distance of an aobject is concerned pray tell me how the eye can
decern it.

Neville is up to the principles of light and perception of the eye, perhaps he
could show you the angular limitations on two eyes for stereo vision to
establish distance...

I cannot even tell the distance accurately or even roughly how far a thing is
from me in my own back yard.

Don't worry Dan. I love you as a brother, and I welcome your input. We need
every idea . Ask me privately about little daisies  and tall cedars and you
will get what I mean.