[geocentrism] personal..

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:41:50 +1000

Paul to Neville,  "I'll take a guess here and suggest to you, that for all of
your life, you have had a problem with anyone who dissagrees with you."

I cannot agree with that Paul..  I'v seen Neville change his views on quite a
few things quite a few times in the time both you and I have been on this
forum..  Obviously he is always open to a new approach or idea..  Most of us
here have in one way or another.

In all that time, I have not noted you to have EVER acknowledged anything that
changed your mind about anything..  You seem to shrink from the idea that you
could ever be in error. Rather you have claimed total dependence on what
Mainstream tells you, and refuse to even consider that they could be in error..
this seems to me a lacking in confidence to have independent individual
thought, preferring to follow the mob..