[geocentrism] Re: Tektites

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:59:11 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is the Tektite Hand out from the conference.. There is also listed on
it where a more detailed one can be obtained from the author....

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:     I'm still trying to get
caught up on my work during the week I was gone. However i thought as a
interesting side note and as part of the conference I would mention another
topic in a speech given on Textites by one of our speakers very interesting is
the fact that they lie only within 50 degrees of equator their appears to be a
relation to the ecliptic plane and the fact that they are only found in few
strewn fields in the world not evenly distributed... Ill try to get the handout
in a jepeg in the next few days......... I?m guess that the proceedings of the
conference will be published in the next BA but that is just a guess.. I?ll get
some more research done little by little and more so when i can get caught up
completely.

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  From an Alien :

  I'm still trying to get caught up on my work during the week I was gone.
However i thought as a interesting side note and as part of the conference I
would mention another topic in a speech given on Textites by one of our
speakers very interesting is the fact that they lie only within 50 degrees of
equator their appears to be a relation to the ecliptic plane and the fact that
they are only found in few strewn fields in the world not evenly distributed...
Ill try to get the handout in a jepeg in the next few days......... I?m guess
that the proceedings of the conference will be published in the next BA but
that is just a guess.. I?ll get some more research done little by little and
more so when i can get caught up completely.

  Would appreciate the tektite handout, Allen? have a theory about meteor
impacts in the time of Peleg  that can use this type of research.
  Gerry Bouw said some of the AbsCon  presentations will be in the BA;  some
will be posted on the geocentricity site.

  Thanks.
  Robert B.

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg