[geocentrism] Re: metaphysical stuff this aether.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:06:22 +1000

Re my last post.
In case someone asked, or missed it, of course it is the whole of creation that
is rotating around the central earth. From the beginning of "time, (creation)"
to the consumation. This is why the "aether"  must rotate with it.

This does raise an objection for others who state that the plenum, (if it is
the aether) does not penetrate the earth.

The aether must penetrate to the centre of the earth as we have sub terranian
electromagnetic effects.