[geocentrism] excuse my paranoia

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Mag-Gen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <governor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:32:49 +1000

A few decades ago I noticed public libraries began to remove older books of the
technical kind. I "rescued" a couple back then. Today my technical "searches"
are failing for much of the stuff I can remember, when I am hoping for an
easier way than copying to screen, from my books. Now the Internet. Try
searching for the magnetic properties related to alloy steels for example. What
is the composition of steel alloys used in permanent magnets..  Only loosely
defined info described as OBSOLETE  is available. This also goes for any
material based on early research that might negate or contradict climate change
another example.  Often some info is hinted at, but you have to fork out a
price tag for the article un seen, sometimes as much as $50. just to view. No
thanks, the crucial info I want won't be there. Wiki is definitely loaded with
misinfo and distortion amongst good stuff.

I wonder why. We all know that it is not possible to patent and own any process
that is on or has ever been on the public domain. There are many really
valuable ideas out there back then. What better way for a greedy elite to
exploit something from the past than to remove it from all public records.
Yours or my private collection would hardly make any challenge effective. Have
you ever noticed how some Old Hat knowledge is being rediscovered in the news
occasionally.

I used to just laugh. But if little old you or me re-discovers it, and tries to
patent it..  watch out. Personally If I have a great idea proven and worth
millions I'd put it on the public domain everywhere right away.

Philip