[geocentrism] Re: Which axis/Neville

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:22:04 +1000

I wan't trying to trap you, tricking you into saying something you don't
believe doesn't prove anything.  The question came from a discussion
about whether or not the heliocentric model is inconsistent so I took it
as read that we were talking about what conventioinal physics says the
axis of rotatioin is.

Regards,
Mike.

Of course, sorry but the LOL should have told you I was being tongue in
cheeky.....I nearly alwys talk with convention. It saves confusion....You
know, current flows from + to - and all that.....

I was un serious, because it would be obvious to expect the convention to be
that the world spins on its geographical axis...which is a fixture, till we
tumble again I spose.....The geographical axis is a geographical line a
mapping line. It would remain constant even if the world tipped over
180degrees. I would expect us to talk about a rotational axis the axis
around which we rotate.

Now isn't there a theory out in the hills at the moment that the new rapid
shift in the magnet poles is indicative of another polar
reversal.....Geo-magnetic survey dpt. Canada...

Questions, is this a pure polarity change, caused by external forces or a
physical magnet (core) shift. If the later, then I don't wanna be around on
the surface.....Just joking...and its morning too, but the serious reality
is that the big magnet outside and near us called the sun is going through
some terrible trauma lately, the 11 .xx years  sunspot cycle is distorting,

There is another one for Neville, who does not believe that SOHO is in orbit
close to the sun sending us back all that information, which of late a very
concerned NASA is censoring from the public scientific community....   This
Satellite Neville, gives early warning in minutes of a solar radiation
storm, and its intensity etc. etc. These predictions are accurate, except
recently when the intensity went off scale and blacked out all information
from SOHO before our local sats were affected....How do explain that radio
time delay, Neville if SOHO is not out there.