[geocentrism] Re: When I was a child.......

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:08:03 -0700 (PDT)

Wendy,

There is no reason either in scripture or in science that suggest the
proportions of the various heavenly bodies, or their distances, would not or
could not be the same in the geocentric model. The only fundamental difference
between the two is perspective, where are you considering the center. If that
is the center not moving then everything else is around you it. Scripture as
well as science indicate it is awesomely large beyond comprehension. Even a
simple trigonometric function can ascertain the distance to the sun within
~1million miles or so. Because the sun is orbiting us or we are orbiting the
sun you would get the same results either way. This trigonometric function can
be used for objects even further away very far out as long as your base line is
based on something here on earth like the earth?s diameter and not on the
earth?s supposed orbit of the sun. Other more sophisticated methods of distance
calibration have been used as well and they all yield the same dista
 nces.
 Now as for how far away the most distant objects are well.. scripture tells us
that we are not nor will be be able to make those kinds of measurements. The
A-centrist and evolutionist use those distances to say see how long we have
been here, but those distances don?t mean anything. 2Peter3:5. For this they
willfully forget: that by the word of God the "heavens were of old", and the
earth standing out of water and in the water, 2 Thessalonians 2:11. And for
this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the
lie, 12. that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had
pleasure in unrighteousness.

The lie is not that heaves are of old or even beyond our capacity to measure
them, scripture plainly states that. The lie is you can believe the A-centric
perspective as the absolute truth when the truth is while the geo and a-centric
systems can be deduced, either one, from observation or mathematical coordinate
system, only the geo-static is demanded in scripture. This is the Choice the
men have. With out choice there is no free will. Deuteronomy 11:26. Behold, I
(set before you) this day a blessing and a curse; 27. A blessing, if ye obey
the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: 28. And a
curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn
aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other Gods,
which ye have not known. God Put the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the
garden of Eden purposely.

Allen

"w.mackey" <w.mackey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I was a child I was taught the movement of the earth/moon in relation to
the sun in the following way.
Out in the playground one child held an orange..... this represented the earth.
A few feet away another child held a ping pong ball....... this represented the
moon
Away on the far side of the playground another child held a football........
this represented the sun.

The children then ran around in the heliocentric model and this is what we
learned.

Now.........please could you tell me if the proportions of the various heavenly
bodies, and the distances, would still apply in the geocentric model?
Is it just the motion that is different?

I know that God has set in place that we will remember what we are taught as
children and that's why it is so wicked to tell lies to the little ones.
Thus I'm finding it hard to get my thinking away from that model, and would
like to realign my thinking to a proper geocentric model.

My thanks to all of you, I'm learning so much in this group

Your sister in Christ

Wendy

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: "AVG certification"