[geocentrism] When I was a child.......

  • From: "w.mackey" <w.mackey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:55:30 +0100

When I was a child I was taught the movement of the earth/moon in relation to
the sun in the following way.
Out in the playground one child held an orange..... this represented the earth.
A few feet away another child held a ping pong ball....... this represented the
moon
Away on the far side of the playground another child held a football........
this represented the sun.

The children then ran around in the heliocentric model and this is what we
learned.

Now.........please could you tell me if the proportions of the various heavenly
bodies, and the distances, would still apply in the geocentric model?
Is it just the motion that is different?

I know that God has set in place that we will remember what we are taught as
children and  that's why it is so wicked to tell lies to the little ones.
Thus I'm finding it hard to get my thinking away from that model, and would
like to realign my thinking to a proper geocentric model.

My thanks to all of you, I'm learning so much in this group

Your sister in Christ

Wendy

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: "AVG certification"