[geocentrism] Welcome

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:29:32 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

As you are probably very well aware, this is a new list with (so far)
not many members. I therefore suggest that we defer postings for about
one week to allow the numbers to climb and that, in the meantime, each
one of us e-mails contacts that we have, who may be interested in either
the Biblical or scientific/philosophical aspects of geocentrism, to
tell them about the forum and suggest their joining.