[geocentrism] Re: Welcome

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:09:59 -0500

Dr. Jones -- Hallelujah!  I want to ask him about LOTS of stuff -- like KJV,
why it's perfect, why every word is what it is, can't be any other, and what
a treasure each and every jot and tittle is in that Bible, and how he's
found all kinds of motherlode scientific answers there.

And he can talk to us about the plenum and the firmament and about how the
universe is relatively small actually.

He's the one who has the website called Geocentric Bible.  You can get on by
www.geocentricbible.com.

What a wonderful thing that he's going to give us some of his time -- that
we'd have both Neville Jones AND Gordon Bane to discourse with.

Hallelujah!

Cheryl