[geocentrism] Re: Transitions - the fossils that don't exist

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:02:16 +0100

Dear Paul,
Here is an example of selective interpretation of a creationist statement
'There are no transitional fossils'. Quoted from the link below.
Transition from primitive jawless fish to sharks, skates, and rays
All of these are fish and not transactional from some other 'kind'. Is this the
best evolutionists can do in providing transitional fossil evidence? Think
about it, their should be millions of of fossils showing the gradual transition
between one form and another. The article takes the author to task over their
misleading initial statements.