[geocentrism] Re: The planets

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:26:25 +0100

Dear Neville,
I remember many years ago on a 1st April there was a documentary on TV which
showed a whistle-blower handing over images that had been taken by a Mars
probe. They showed something moving under the martian soil rather like a
small burrowing creature would do on Earth. The reason for the need for a
whistle blower was because the authorities wanted to keep this quiet for
fear of panicking the populace. I was completely taken in by it but it
turned out to be an April fool joke. So if NASA have all this V-R technology
it is only a matter of time before they 'discover' life out there somewhere
and proclaim it as proof of evolution.

I would imagine that NASA's excuse for investing in V-R technology would be
to be able to 'enhance' the data in order to make it more dramatic. But this
is not a very good excuse. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Is there any way of finding out how much money was spent by NASA on V-R?