[geocentrism] Re: The Word of God!

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:42:59 +1000

Why would they have "big stresses on their orbits"? Unless, of course, you
accept universal gravitation.

Neville

Not accepting universal gravitation even if the formula applies in local
systems, and I prefer to say everything , all the planets included rotate
around the earth every 24 hours.

For 'stress' let me clarify.

Lets suppose the sun has Venus in orbit around it at a nominal distance of 108
million k or 64million miles . Let us stop its movement around the sun for the
relatively short movement of one earth day to lessen the complexity of what I
am about to say. If the sun moves around the earth in 24 hours, this means it
has prescribed a circle of 180 million miles dia. This means that Venus to keep
its relative orbital position to the sun and all that implies,  must if the
venus system does not rotate, also prescribe the same 180 million miles every
24 hours. We know that Venus does maintain the same relative position to the
earth and the sun over the 24 hours, therefore The sun venus position to each
other must rotate one revolution in 24 hours. (this is the same mechanism
required of the moon to keep its same face ..   . The same must apply to any
and every object that is considered to be orbiting the sun. And such a scenario
creates many more problems than just the one I am demonstrating. However it
does mean that on the canvass of space, As venus orbits the sun It must over a
year make a spiraling petal pattern relative to the earth. This is the stress I
am referring to