[geocentrism] Re: The Trinity

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:06:22 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 01:28:10 -0000

Why a Trinity anyway?, ... maybe the fact that Pagan Sun gods came in 3s has something to do with it?, ...

Never mind all the other Biblical evidences such as Jesus saying he doesnt know when his second coming is, that only God knows, or the fact that Gods people, the Jews, where informed God is One, to deferential him from all the Egyption Trinity gods they had been exposed to.

Both the Jews and the Muslims, decendants of Abraham himself reject the Christian Trinity.

No wonder Jesus will say to many, "!Get away from me, I never knew you"

Pete

The old trinitarian Sun-worship thing has a lot to do with it in my opinion.

Neville.

Get Free 5GB Email – Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!